Looking for delicious weight watchers air fryer recipes to try today? If so, we’ve got your back. There are several reasons why air frying is more preferable to other cooking methods, such as pan-frying.
Air fryers let you eat fabulously healthy and crispy meals without compromising on flavor. Through air frying, you can make a broad selection of recipes without using a hefty amount of oil, unlike other regular cooking methods. You’ll be able to utilize just a fraction of the oil used in standard cooking methods, cutting back on fatty oils to achieve healthy dishes that you can enjoy with no guilt.
Since there are endless possibilities with air fryer, today we want to try weight watchers recipes. These are meals containing the smallest amount of oil or cooking spray. Try out the following delicious recipes with your family.
4 Delicious Weight Watchers Air Fryer Recipes
Air Fryer Weight Watchers Recipe – Friendly Jalapeno Poppers
For those sticking to their Weight Watchers lifestyle, these jalapeno peppers are a real deal. This recipe is sure to hit all the time. Whether you wish to devour them on a Friday night or on a causal Game Day, be rested assured you’ll enjoy them with zero guilt!
- 8 large jalapenos
- 8 oz shredded fat-free cheese (such as cheddar)
- 8 oz fat-free cream cheese
- 1 tsp garlic
- 1 tsp red pepper, crushed
- 1 tsp salt
- Preheat your air fryer at 425 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Slice jalapenos in half along the length and scrape out insides. Reserve some seeds for the mix if you like them super hot.
- Mix all the ingredients in a large dish. If you’ve softened cream cheese, it should be simple to mix using a fork or spoon. If not, then a mixer will come in handy.
- Spread cream cheese mixture over jalapeno halves, being sure they’re filled.
- Place in air fryer and let cook for 8-10 minutes or until cheese appears bubbly on top.
- Remove from air fryer and let cool for a few minutes before serving. Then, serve and enjoy.
Weight Watchers Air Fryer Buffalo Cauliflower Wings
Air fryer Buffalo wings are so tasty that no one will miss the chicken. These delicious cauliflower wings are not only suitable for low-carb and vegan diets but also great for gluten-free, paleo and keto aficionados. And, substituting chicken wings with cauliflower is an awesome approach of sneaking in additional nutrients without losing the delectable Buffalo wing flavor or fun. Have a look at this easy recipe.
- 3-4 tbsp mild or hot sauce
- 1 tbsp avocado oil
- 1 medium-head cauliflower (washed, fully patted dry and cut into bites
- 1 tbsp almond flour
- Salt to taste
- Preheat your air fryer to 400 degrees Fahrenheit.
- In a large bowl, combine together hot/mild sauce, avocado oil, almond flour and salt. Shake well to blend.
- Add the cauliflower and whirl until perfectly coated.
- Place half the cauliflower into the air fryer basket and let cook for 12-15 minutes. For better results, let cook until crisp at the edges with a little bit still. That’s the desired doneness.
- Halfway through cooking, lift the air fryer and shake the fryer basket to turn the cauliflower. Then, remove and set aside.
- Place the second batch of the cauliflower into the frying basket. This time, let cook for 2-3 minutes less. That is, for about 9-12 minutes. Take the cooked dish out of the air fryer.
- Dip with some extra hot sauce and serve warm. You can also serve cold if you want.
Weight Watchers Air Fryer Garlic Lime Shrimp Kebabs Recipe
Air fryers can make your favorite shrimp healthy, scrumptious and oil free. This flavorful recipe is zero points weight watchers too, and both adults and kids will love it in equal measure. Use the following method to cook best shrimp kabobs in your air fryer.
- 1 cup shrimp, raw
- 1 garlic clove
- 5 6-inch wooden skewers
- 1/8 tsp salt
- 1 lime
- Freshly ground pepper
- Dip wooden skewers in water to soak for 20 minutes.
- Melt shrimp if frozen and preheat your air fryer at 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Combine together shrimp, minced garlic and juiced lime. Toss in salt and pepper.
- Place shrimp on each skewer (if possible, put 5 on each). Lay shrimp in the air fryer and let cook for 8 minutes, flipping halfway through cooking.
- When done, remove and serve with sliced cilantro on top as well as your favorite dipping sauce.
Weight Watchers Air Fryer Cornmeal-crusted Fish Fingers Recipe
Cornmeal-crusted fish fingers recipe is a game changer, which is way beyond frozen fish sticks. You can use tilapia or any other firm textured fish you can find. Check the recipe below.
- 1 pound(s) uncooked tilapia fillets or catfish fillets
- 3 cooking sprays
- 1 medium egg
- ¼ cup cornstarch or all-purpose flour
- ½ cup yellow cornmeal
- ¼ tsp kosher salt
- ¼ cup light mayonnaise, low-fat
- ¼ tsp black pepper
- ¼ tsp grated lemon zest
- 1 tbsp fresh lemon juice
- ¼ cup plain yogurt, fat free
- 3 tbsp sweet pickle relish, drained
- 2 tbsp fresh drill, chopped
- 1 tbsp uncooked shallot(s), minced
- Preheat your air fryer to 200 degrees Fahrenheit and line parchment paper over small rimmed baking sheet.
- Cut fish fillets laterally into strips of ¾-inch wide. Then, cut again diagonally into about 20 fingers of 3-inch lengths. Spread cornstarch on sheet of wax paper.
- Beat egg in a small bowl. On a separate sheet of wax paper, combine cornmeal, cayenne, and salt.
- Coat fish fingers with cornstarch and tap off the excess. Then, dip dredged fish fingers into eggs, letting the excess drip off.
- Dredge fish fingers in cornmeal mixture and press lightly to adhere. Arrange on baking sheet and lightly squirt with nonstick spray.
- Preheat your air fryer to 390 degrees Fahrenheit for 3 minutes. Then, spray the fryer basket with nonstick spray. Place 10 fish fingers in the basket and let cook for 5 minutes.
- Flip fish over and continue to air fry for 3 minutes longer, or until golden brown and firm to touch.
- Transfer fish to wire rack and place in oven to keep warm. Air fry the 10 remaining fish fingers.
- In the meantime, prepare tartar sauce by combining all tartar sauce ingredients in serving bowl. Mix to blend well and add water to make it thin. This makes about ¾ cup sauce to be served with fish fingers.
- Serve and enjoy. Each serving should consist of 5 fish fingers and 3 tbsp tartar sauce.
All these weight watchers air fryer recipes are delicious and very simple to make. They’re the best fit for foodies following Paleo, Low Carb, Gluten-Free and Keto diets. Give them a shot and let us know your opinions.
PS: You can also add more weight watchers recipes to our list. We’ll really appreciate your effort.