The secret to making the healthiest, juiciest, and most flavorful dishes is to use the Philips air fryer. The Philips air fryer is an adaptable cooking gadget designed to cook a broad variety of meals quickly and easily, from appetizers to main courses to desserts and anything in between. Those who’ve been reading my blog frequently already know that we’re dedicating this month to air fryer recipes that are simple to make from scratch.
In today’s post, we’re focusing on some of the absolutely delicious recipes for Philips air fryer. So, if you’ve just bought your Philips air fryer and are wondering what to cook in it, our featured Philips air fryer recipes would be the best place to start. Let’s cut to the chase and have a sneak peek of the popular recipes for Philips air fryer.
4 Delicious Philips Air Fryer Recipes
Philips AirFryer Recipes – Breaded Pork Chops
Prep Time: 10 mins
Cook Time: 10 mins
- 4 boneless pork chops, center cut into 1-inch thick
- 1 tsp Cajun seasoning
- 1-2 cups cheese & garlic-flavored croutons
- 2 eggs, medium
- Cooking spray
- Preheat your Philips air fryer to 390 degrees Fahrenheit or 200 degrees Celsius
- Arrange pork chops on a medium-size plate and use Cajun seasoning to coat both sides.
- Beat croutons thoroughly in a small food processor, ensuring they achieve a fine consistency. Then, transfer them into a shallow bowl.
- Pulse eggs in a separate shallow bowl then plunge pork chops into eggs. Gently shake them to do away with the excess eggs.
- Spread crouton breading over chops and set on a plate. Lightly spray chops with cooking spray.
- Mist the air fryer basket with cooking spray and place chops inside; being sure they’re not overcrowded in the fryer basket. We recommend working in batches if your fryer basket is small.
- Cook for 5 minutes, then flip them up and check for any dry or powdery areas. Spray again with cooking spray and continue cooking for additional 5 minutes. Repeat with remaining chops.
- Serve immediately.
Recipes For Philips AirFryer Cornish Pasty Stuffed Bread Bowls
Prep Time: 5 mins
Cook Time: 25 mins
- A large baguette
- Cornish pasty filling
- 3 tbsp olive oil
- 50g cheddar cheese (optional)
- Start by warming up your Cornish pasty filling. Make it just warm; not piping hot.
- Store bread at room temperature so it’s not too hard. Then, slice its top like a pie lid and pull out around 2/3 of its center. This is meant to create a big enough hole to accommodate your filling.
- Rub olive oil into your hands and smear it around the inner lining of your bread bowl.
- Fill bread with Cornish pasty filling, making sure it’s not less than 90% full.
- Sprinkle with cheddar cheese and place in Philips air fryer oven set to 170 degrees Celsius.
- Bake for 25 minutes or until the bread is warm and the center is satisfactorily hot.
- Remove and serve immediately.
Air Fryer Recipe Philips – Classic Chicken Parmesan
Prep Time: 5 mins
Cook Time: 15 mins
- 2 chicken breasts
- 1 egg, whisked
- 2 tbsp parmesan cheese, grated
- ¼ cup almond flour
- 1 tsp Italian seasoning
- ¼ cup marinara sauce
- 1 tbsp tapioca flour
- ½ cup (2 ounces) shredded mozzarella
- Fresh basil, parmesan cheese, and red pepper flakes for topping
- Pound chicken using a meat tenderizer to achieve about ½-inch thick pieces.
- In a shallow, medium dish, whisk together the parmesan cheese, Italian seasoning, almond flour, and tapioca flour.
- Put the whisked egg in a separate shallow dish. Then, dip the chicken in the egg mixture to coat. Make sure the chicken is entirely coated. Next, roll the chicken in the flour mixture to be fully coated.
- Mist the bottom of the Philips air fryer basket with a little oil and lay the breaded chicken in the air fryer. Leave a small space in between pieces for better flow of air. Spray with a little more oil and shut the drawer.
- Set the air fryer to 375 degrees Fahrenheit and adjust the time to10 minutes. Let the chicken cook for 10 minutes.
- After 10 minutes, top with cheese and sauce and cook for additional 5 minutes.
- When done, remove and serve hot with some fresh basil and parmesan. Enjoy!
Philips Hot Air Fryer Recipes – Mustard-Crusted Pork Tenderloin with Green Beans & Potatoes
Prep Time: 10 mins
Cook Time: 30 mins
- ¼ cup Dijon mustard
- 1 tsp parsley flakes, dried
- 2 tbsp brown sugar
- 1¼ pounds pork tenderloin
- ¾ pound small potatoes, halved
- ¼ tsp salt
- ¼ tsp black pepper, ground
- ½ tsp dried thyme
- 12 ounce package trimmed, fresh green beans
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- Salt & ground black pepper, to taste
- Preheat your Philips air fryer to 400 degrees Fahrenheit or 200 degrees Celsius.
- In a large bowl, whisk together the mustard parsley, thyme, brown sugar, salt and pepper. Transfer tenderloin into the bowl and coat with the mustard mixture. Make sure all sides are evenly coated.
- In a separate bowl, combine together the green beans, potatoes, and olive oil. Season the mixture with salt and pepper to add taste then stir until evenly blended. Put aside.
- Place tenderloin into your preheated Philips air fryer basket and cook – without disturbing – for about 20 minutes or until slightly pink in the middle. An instant-read thermometer should reach 145 degrees Fahrenheit (or 63 degrees Celsius) when inserted into the center. Transfer to a chopping board and let cool for 10 minutes.
- In the meantime, cook green beans and potatoes in the air fryer basket for about 10 minutes, shaking midway through cooking.
- Cut tenderloin into slices and serve with green beans and potatoes. Devour while still warm.
These are just a few of the air fryer recipes Philips. You can do much more with this all-around cooking appliance, such as cooking avocado fries, pizza dogs, zucchini chips, and plenty of other scrumptious recipes. Give the above recipes a shot and tell us your experience with the Philips air fryer in the comments section below.