The Kalorik air fryer offers an easiest way to make simple and mouth-watering recipes that take as little as 30 minutes to be ready for devouring. It has the ability to prep healthy meals that won’t make you feel guilty while enjoying. As fans of air fryers, we’re going to unveil a variety of Kalorik air fryer recipes you can make at home, such as potato chip chicken, Beef Satay, Mozzarella Balls, and more
We aim at exploring those “fried food” classics you love the most. Better still, virtually every recipe we will cover is straightforward to make and requires very little work time. So, spare a few minutes and try these healthy Kalorik air fryer recipes in a bid to unleash the full potential of your cooking appliance.
4 Delicious Kalorik Air Fryer Recipes
Kalorik Air Fryer Potato Chip Chicken Recipe
Prep Time: 15 Minutes
Cook Time: 15 Minutes
Total Time: 30 Minutes
Yield: 4 Servings
Calories: 314 kcal
- 1 lb chicken tenders (or breasts), thinly cut
- 2 eggs
- 1 tbsp all-purpose seasoning
- 4 ounces kettle potato chips (flavor of your choice)
- Set temperature to 390 degrees Fahrenheit and preheat the Kalorik air fryer.
- Coat the air fryer basket with non-stick spray.
- Beat eggs into a wide shallow dish or bowl.
- In a separate dish or baggie, place chips and mash them with a rolling pin or the edge of a glass until fine.
- Toss each chicken piece into beaten egg first, then into crushed chips, to coat. Ensure each piece of chicken is evenly coated by chips on all sides.
- Place coated chicken into air fryer basket and cook for 7-8 minutes.
- After about 8 minutes, flip and cook for an extra 7-8 minutes, or until internal temperature reads 165 degrees Fahrenheit and chips turn brown and crispy.
- Remove and serve immediately.
Kalorik Air Fryer Beef Satay Recipe
Prep Time: 5 Minutes
Cook Time: 8 Minutes
Marinating Time: 30 Minutes
Total Time: 43 Minutes
Yield: 2 Servings
Calories: 582 kcal
- 1 lb beef flank steak, cut thinly into elongated strips
- 2 tbsp oil
- 1 tbsp garlic, minced
- 1 tbsp fish sauce
- 1 tbsp ginger, minced
- 1 tbsp sugar (or equivalent sweetener)
- 1 tbsp soy sauce
- ¼ cup peanuts, chopped & roasted
- 1 tbsp coriander, ground
- ½ cup chopped cilantro, divided
- 1 tbsp sriracha sauce
- Place beef strips into a Ziploc bag or a large bowl.
- Add sugar, soy sauce, fish sauce, oil, garlic, sriracha, finger, ¼ cup cilantro, and ginger to the beef and swirl well to blend. Put in the refrigerator to marinate for at least 30 minutes (marinating overnight is even better).
- Place the beef strips in the Kalorik air fryer basket using a pair of tings. Try to lay them side by side to avoid overlapping.
- Leave behind as much of the marinade as possible and thrust aside.
- Set the air fryer unit to 400 degrees Fahrenheit and adjust the time to 8 minutes. Flip once halfway through.
- When done, transfer the meat to a serving tray and top up with ¼ cup of the chopped cilantro and chopped roasted peanuts.
- Serve warm with Easy Peanut Sauce as an accompaniment.
Kalorik Air Fryer Mozzarella Balls Recipe
Prep Time: 80 Minutes
Cook Time: 10 Minutes
Total Time: 90 Minutes
Yield: 12 Servings
Calories: 206 kcal
- 2 cups fresh mozzarella, grated
- 1 egg
- 3 tbsp cornstarch
- 1 tbsp oregano
- 1 cup Italian breadcrumbs, seasoned
- 1 ½ tsp garlic powder
- 1 tsp salt
- Preheat your Kalorik air fryer at 400 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Line parchment over a baking sheet.
- Mix cornstarch with parmesan and add the mixture to shredded cheese. Whirl to combine well.
- Roll cheese into bite-size balls and insert into freezer for 45-60 minutes.
- Beat an egg into a small bowl.
- In a separate (small) bowl, mix together garlic powder, breadcrumbs, and salt. Swirl to mix well.
- Dip cheese balls in the egg and coat well.
- Take cheese balls coated with egg and roll in breadcrumbs. Place back on baking sheet and put in freezer for 20 minutes.
- Repeat the egg and bread steps above and put in air fryer basket.
- Cook at 400 degrees Fahrenheit for about 10 minutes, rotating after 2-3 minutes.
- As soon as the balls begin to melt, return them to the baking sheet. Leave them to rest for 4-5 minutes.
- Serve your Mozza balls warm along with a flavorsome marinara sauce or any other accompaniment of your choice.
Kalorik Air Fryer Kentucky Fried Chicken Recipe
Prep Time: 7 Minutes
Cook Time: 18 Minutes
Total Time: 25 Minutes
Yield: 5-6 Servings
- 1 whole chicken
- ¼ cup breadcrumbs
- ½ cup flour
- 3 small eggs, beaten
- ¼ cup Kentucky Fried Chicken (KFC) Spice Blend
Recommended KFC Spice Blend:
- 6 tsp paprika
- 4 tsp oregano
- 4 tsp tarragon
- 3 tsp parsley
- 2 tsp thyme
- 2 tsp cayenne pepper
- 4 tsp chives
- 1 tsp chicken seasoning
- Dried onion and garlic, 2 tsp each
- Salt & pepper, to taste
- Chop your whole chicken into pieces. We recommend separating the chicken into different pieces, such as breasts, wings, drumsticks, and wings.
- Mix the KCF blend with breadcrumbs in a bowl.
- Pour your flour into a second bowl and put your beaten eggs in a third bowl.
- Coat your chicken in the flour, then roll it in the eggs, and finally toss it in a bowl containing the mixture of KCF blend and breadcrumbs.
- Place your coated chicken in the Kalorik air fryer and cook for 18 minutes at 360 degrees Fahrenheit. Keep flipping to ensure the chicken is cooked in the middle.
- Serve immediately and enjoy.
There you have it, the most luscious Kalorik air fryer recipes with all the required flavor and none of the guilt. These are four of the best Kalorik air fryer recipes that will convince you to buy your own air fryer. That is, if you’re still pondering on whether to get one or not. The Kalorik air fryer can cook a range of meals with 70% less fat, so you can enjoy healthier dishes without the guilt. Even more, it can cook foods evenly and faster, and the clean-up process is a walk in the park.