We all love steak in our homes. Most of the time, we’re using the outdoor grill to make our steak. However, even a grill could become overused and end up giving you undesired results. So should you stop eating steak because your grill is worn out? Never. Infact you should be delighted that you have a chance to try out something completely new. Get to learn how to cook steak in air fryer and enjoy an incredibly delicious meal.
Air Fryer Steak Recipe
Why use an air fryer
- You can do your cooking anytime and every time without having to worry about your fryer wearing out. And you know what that means? You get to enjoy your favorite steak throughout the year.
- An air fryer gives you the freedom to choose the temperatures at which you intend to cook. It is not only regulated temperatures. Your steak is also evenly cooked. How about that? Does the grill offer such comfort?
- An air fryer doesn’t need to be monitored each time. Once you put your steak in the fryer, you can sit back and wait for it to be ready.
- What do you get as a result of using an air fryer? After comfortably doing your cooking, without much struggle, you end up with a perfectly cooked steak that is healthy and delightful.
- Unlike the grill that would heat the house, an air fryer doesn’t do that. By the way, using a grill would mean finding space outdoor. Isn’t that too much convenience?
How long to cook your steak in an air fryer
This is a question that doesn’t have a definite answer. However, I will answer it this way. The length of time for cooking is determined by the thickness or thinness of the steak you are cooking. It, therefore, means that slightly thicker steak will take more time to prepare and vice versa.
What are the cooking essentials for air fryer steak recipe
You will need the following material to come up with a perfectly done steak:
- An air fryer is a must
- A standardized thermometer
- Parchment paper
- A sizeable amount of steak
- Garlic powder
- Grounded black pepper
- Ordinary salt
- Slice of butter
- Warm your air fryer for about 5 minutes at a temperature of 400 degree
- Rub both sides of the steak with the black pepper and ordinary salt
- Do a garlic butter. It should be a mixture of sauce, parsley garlic, and salt
- The garlic mixture should then be put in parchment paper and put into a freezer.
- Remove your steak from the freezer and allow it to stay for close to 20 minutes.
- Now get your olive oil and rub it on both sides.
- Take all the steak plus the herbs and seasoning and put in the air fryer — Cook for about 15 minutes. In between, do some flipping to ensure your steak is evenly cooked.
If you intend to medium-rare steak, the minimum cooking time should be 10 minutes, with flipping done halfway. You might consider using a thermometer to be precise with your cooking.