At least once in every week, rotisserie chicken litters our dinner tables. Chicken is quite easy to make and treat friends to. You can opt to spice it up with some herbs and vegetables. Traditionally, most people store their chicken in the freezers and cooks them when in their frozen state. Many people have not realized that there is an easy way to cook chicken breast in an air fryer.
Many people are accustomed to cooking their chicken in ovens or over grills. The problem with rolling chicken over the grill, for example, is that it can sometimes take a while before it can be ready for cooking. Additionally, while cooking, the chicken might become challenging to get crispy on the outside.
You can, however, avoid all these problems by cooking your chicken breast in an air fryer. Unlike the grill and oven, which takes a relatively long time cooking or roasting the crispy chicken breasts, an air fryer takes typically just 20 minutes to get the job done. What is more, is that you get to have a product that has less oil and healthier as well. The result of this short and straightforward process is a phenomenal breast chicken that serves as a quick dinner.
Chicken Breast Air Fryer Recipe
An air fryer is an appliance that does prepare food by circulating a wave of hot air around the food being cooked. It is slightly similar to the oven, though it is smaller in size and cooks very fast.
Ingredients for cooking chicken breast
- Salt to add some taste
- Garlic powder
- A small amount of black pepper
- Melted butter
- Set your fryer to heat to about 400 degrees. Air fryers of different models have different temperature control settings. Consult your device manual to be sure.
- Cut your chicken breasts into equal halves. Again the size to which you cut is determined by the capacity and size of your fryer.
- Put the chicken in the fryer. Ensure the chicken stand against the sides of the air fryer basket.
- Get some small bowl and mix all the spices and butter. Brush the mixture on the sides of the chicken.
- Serve it while cool
- Always ensure the chicken is placed in the fryer. It should stand against the sides of the air fryer basket. It helps to prevent the pieces of chicken from touching, making them cook evenly.
- We do not recommend any air fryer preheating. You need to set up the temperature to the required level and start.
To check whether your chicken breasts are cooked properly, you need to take out the chicken from the air fryer. Once they are out, cut the pieces open.
You will know you still need to cook if the chicken breast is still pink. Alternatively, you can use a meat thermometer to confirm if the chicken is ready.
Almost all air fried foods are healthier than deep-fried foods. This is because they retain very little oil used to cook them. The above chicken breast air fryer recipe should help you depart from the traditional grilling of chicken. Instead, you should try out the healthier and raunchy chicken breast cooked in an air fryer.