If there are simple and exciting recipes you are ever going to prepare using an air fryer is the barbecue ribs. If correctly done, the ribs would look like they have been grilled. Not even the chicken wings can come close to adequately done ribs.
I mean, they softly fall from the bones and make their preparation so easy. Maybe you should read through the article and learn how to cook BBQ ribs in an air fryer. They have all the pulp and are deliciously startling.
Cooking ribs using your air fryer is not only simple but also fast. What you need to do is to clean the air fryer bucket and the pair of tongs. The fact that they easily fall off from the bones also makes them entirely stress-free to make.
Interestingly for our recipe for cooking barbecue ribs, you can always alter some parts of it. However, that doesn’t mean you’re not going to follow the steps we lay down here.
You do not spend so much time making it. Infact, you take very little time taking care of it. It does the basting all by itself. The only simple thing you are going to do during this period is flipping them once in a while as it does the basting.
What is the best way to sample your back ribs?
- If you are looking for one that will cause you a little headache, then they are baby back ribs. However, for a different touch and style, you can use your preferred ribs.
- You will need to cut your ribs into smaller pieces.
- If you need to pull out the membrane safely, it is advisable to use a clean towel. It is easier to remove that way.
Maybe before you begin cooking, you might consider rubbing the backs with some herbs or spices. The rub helps to keep the meat softer and appealing.
Now it’s about time we began cooking. Keep flipping through.
- Little Kosher salt
- About 30 ounces of BBQ ribs. Do not bother about the type. Any can do.
- Poultry seasoning
- Around 3 pounds of fresh ribs.
- Some freshly grounded pepper. Again, this might not be necessary. Nevertheless, you can still consider it.
- Lastly, ensure on your working table you have mustard powder and some brown sugar.
- The first thing to do is heating your air fryer to a high of 390 degrees.
- Get a bowl and put it on the table. Inside the container, whisk together salt, sugar, garlic powder, onion powder, poultry seasoning, mustard powder, and pepper.
- Coat the ribs by rubbing this mixture using your hands.
- Get rid of the tissue using a paper towel.
- To get the best results, ensure you arrange the ribs standing up in the air fryer bucket.
- Cook them for about ten minutes, but flip them often to ensure proper cooking.
One thing to note, however, is that the time you take for cooking will mostly depend on the type of air fryer and the thickness of the ribs.