No food is as more convenient as fries are. Whether traveling, seated in the lecture halls, or just within your office, you only need to open the bag, and in a few minutes, you are done. You shall have had a quick, easy, and convenient side dish.
However, have you thought about having tastier fries? I mean departing from the traditional methods of cooking French fries and trying new styles altogether? Well, it is now easier to do that and come up with tastier fries. French fries with improved texture and are healthier.
Do not sweat over methods for preparing frozen French fries from the confines of your kitchen, then here is the right place. There are unlimited recipes for your French fries. We also take you through on how to cook frozen fries in an air fryer. Keep scrolling if you are yearning to learn the process.
How do I cook frozen fries in my air fryer?
Most people encounter a lot of difficulties with the preparation of frozen French fries. It is true that when you deep fry your frozen fries, you are likely to have deliciously tasting fries. However, the opposite could be said of soaked chips in oil.
Preparing frozen fries in the oven isn’t the best idea, after all. There is always the fear of adding excess fat and calories because of the use of unhealthy oil. Moreover, it is equally time-wasting cooking your French fries over an oven.
Cooking frozen French fries in an air fryer gives you a result of chips with great taste and grain. Importantly, you will not need to add the excess unhealthy oil. An air fryer has a fast air technology that makes your cooking even faster.
Below is an air fryer French frozen French fries recipe. Keenly follow the instructions for tastier fries.
- A stack of your favorite frozen French fries.
- A little amount of oil.
- • Kosher salt. Some people prefer sea salt.
- • Some small amount of ground pepper (optional though)
- On the bottom layer of air fryer basket, spry the oil
- After carefully pounding your fries, pour a sizeable amount into your air fryer. The amount will depend on the capacity of your air fryer.
- Begin heating the fries for about 15 to 20 minutes. As you cook, ensure you shake the basket and maintain heat at 200.
- Once ready, you can further prepare it for an additional one to two minutes to crisp it up.
- You can then serve your crunchy plate of fries.
- You don’t need oil
- Ensure you cook the fries when frozen
- For even and proper cooking, shake it several times.
- Always remember to set a timer to remind you of the shaking as directed in the recipe
Hopefully, this should be just enough information that you need to come up with delicious frozen fries from the comfort of your home kitchen. Try it out and experience exceptional results.