If you love fried foods, but hate the calories or the mess of cooking with so much oil, then Gowise air fryer is a decent kitchen appliance for you. With just a fraction of the oil, this air fryer makes food taste fried, while reducing potentially harmful compounds like fats and calories. Essentially, air fryers convert all nooks and crannies into super crispy and delicious.
These devices have seen a recent surge in popularity because they’ve got the same capabilities as deep fryers or convection ovens. They’re even touted as a healthy alternative to deep-fried foods, allowing you to enjoy your favorite fried foods without the guilt. In today’s post, we will be covering some of the most scrumptious Gowise air fryer recipes, which have a lower content of fats and calories.
5 Delicious Gowise Air Fryer Recipes
Gowise AirFryer Recipes – Apple Cider Snickerdoodles
Prep Time: 15 minutes
Marinating Time: 2 hours
Cook Time: 10 minutes
Total Time: 2 hours 25 minutes
Yield: 10 cookies
- 2 cups flour
- 1/3 cup apple cider
- ½ tsp baking soda
- 1 tsp tartar cream
- ½ cup softened butter, unsalted
- ½ cup sugar, granulated
- ¼ tsp cloves
- ½ tsp cinnamon
- 1 egg, medium
- ½ tsp vanilla
- ½ cup brown sugar
- ¼ tsp salt
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- ¼ cup granulated sugar
- Combine together the flour, baking soda, tartar cream, cloves, cinnamon, and salt in a large mixing bowl. Whisk to blend well, then set aside.
- In a separate large bowl, beat the butter using a hand mixer until smooth. Add both sugars and continue to beat with a hand mixer until smooth.
- Scrape down the bowl’s sides, add the egg and beat thoroughly until fully combined. Add vanilla and apple cider and continue beating until just combined.
- Add half the flour mixture and beat on low until blended. Then, add the remaining half.
- Using a plastic wrap, wrap the dough firmly and put in refrigerator for about 2 hours.
- Shape dough into 1-inch round balls and coat in sugar and cinnamon.
- Place on baking tray and set Gowise air fryer to 350 degrees Fahrenheit. Bake for about 8 minutes, or until done.
- Remove and place on a cooling rack to cool down.
- Serve warm.
Gowise Air Fryer Cardamom Crinkles Recipe
Prep Time: 25 minutes
Cook Time: 8-12 minutes
Total Time: 37 minutes
Yield: 18 cookies; 6 servings
Ingredients for Cookie
- 1 cup brown sugar, packed
- ¾ cup shortening
- ¼ cup molasses
- 1 egg
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 2-3 cups all purpose flour
- ½ tsp Saigon Cinnamon ( Spice Hunter Highland Harvested
- ¾ tsp the Spice Hunter Ground Cardamom
Ingredients for Coating
- ½ tsp Ground Cardamom (Spice Hunter)
- ¼ cup sugar
- Preheat the Gowise air fryer to 375 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Lightly coat a rimmed baking sheet.
- In a medium-size mixing bowl, beat the shortening for about 20 seconds.
- Add the cardamom, cinnamon, brown sugar and baking soda. Mix to blend well.
- Add molasses and egg. Swirl to blend again.
- Gradually add the flour, mixing thoroughly after every addition.
- Mix the coating ingredients in a medium bowl.
- Press the dough into one- and a half inch balls and toss into the sugar mixture.
- Place the dough balls on the prepared baking sheet, at least 2 inches apart.
- Bake for 8-12 minutes or until completely cooked. Remove and serve hot.
Gowise Air Fryer Chipotle Tuna Melt Recipe
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 8 minutes
Total Time: 13 minutes
Yield: 2 servings
Calories: 367 calories per serving
- 2 slices Italian bread
- 2 Chipotle pepper in adobo sauce
- ½ cup mayonnaise
- 12 oz Tuna
- 1 slice American cheese
- Pinch of cilantro
- Pinch of black pepper
- Pinch of garlic salt
- Blend Chipotle peppers in mayonnaise. Then, combine with black pepper and garlic salt.
- Transfer the mixture into a medium-size bowl. Toss in the tuna and stir to blend well. Add cilantro, pepper or salt to give taste.
- Smear the toast liberally with butter. Then, spread the tuna onto the buttered slice of bread and top with cheese and bread. Spread butter over the top slice.
- Lay the sandwich on the Gowise air fryer basket and cook at 320 degrees Fahrenheit for about 4 minutes.
- Take the cooked sandwich out of the fryer basket as soon as the cheese has melted or when toast turns golden.
- Serve immediately for 1 adult or 2 kids.
Gowise Air Fryer Sweet Potato Fries Recipe
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Soak Time: 20 minutes
Cook Time: 20 minutes
Total Time: 45 minutes
Yield: 2 servings
Course: Side dish
Calories: 119.4 calories per serving
- 3-5 sweet potatoes
- Black pepper
- Garlic salt
- 2 tsp olive oil
- ½ tsp paprika
- Salt, to taste
- Wash sweep potatoes thoroughly and peel them. Then, slice into 0.5-inch thick potato strips.
- Pour about 2 cups of water into a large bowl and soak the potato strips for at least 20 minutes.
- After 20 minutes, remove the potato strips from a bowl of water. Drain and pat dry them using paper towels.
- Transfer the potatoes into a large mixing bowl. Add olive oil, garlic salt, black pepper, salt and paprika to the bowl and stir to combine.
- Place the seasoned sweet potatoes in the Gowise air fryer basket and set the temperature to 370 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Cook for 20 minutes, stirring the fries halfway through cooking.
- Check if the fries have become crispy and golden brown. If so, remove the basket and let the fries cool for 2-3 minutes.
- Serve warm, preferably with a spicy ranch dipping sauce.
Gowise Air Fryer Chicken Breast Recipe
Prep Time: 4 minutes
Cook Time: 18-20 minutes
Total Time: 22-24 minutes
Yield: 4 servings
Calories: 163 kcal
Course: Main course
- 1 tbsp avocado oil spray
- 4 skinless chicken breasts, with no bone
- ½ tsp garlic powder
- ½ tsp salt
- 1/8 tsp black pepper
- ½ tsp dried oregano
- In a small-size bowl, combine together the oregano, garlic powder, pepper and salt.
- Spray chicken breasts with avocado oil spray, targeting the smooth side (presentation side).
- Spread some of the seasoning blend on each chicken breast. Pat with hands for the seasoning to stick.
- Place the chicken breast in the Gowise air fryer, with seasoned side facing downwards.
- Spray the bare side (which is facing upwards), and sprinkle on the remaining seasoning.
- Cook at 360 degrees Fahrenheit for 10 minutes.
- Using a pair of tongs, flip over and continue cooking for 8-12 minutes or until the internal temperature reaches 165 degrees Fahrenheit. Essentially, this depends on the size of your chicken breasts.
- Take the basket out of the air fryer and let the chicken rest for 5 minutes before cutting into it. This is to allow the juices to redistribute so that the chicken can be juicier.
- Serve warm.
In a nutshell, the Gowise air fryer has the ability to prepare your favorite fried foods fast, and a healthy manner. This simple and versatile equipment results in foods that are tender, juicy and delicious. Most importantly, the unit is backed by the Gowise air fryer recipes pdf, which consists of hundreds of creative and palatable recipes that help you get started with your air fryer.