Air fryers are all the rage right now due to their ability to cook foods to a crispy-fried texture without actually deep-frying anything. One of the best air fryer brands out there is the Gourmia air fryer, which makes scrumptious dishes with a lower fat content. This kitchen tool comes complete with Gourmia air fryer cookbook containing hundreds of awesome recipes that are easy peasy to make.
In terms of functionality, the Gourmia air fryer uses circulating super-hot air to heat all surfaces of the food quickly and evenly. This results in crisp up foods with a nice golden-brown color, and without the oil. Below are some of the best Gourmia air fryer recipes you can make using this revolutionary kitchen gear.
3 Delicious Gourmia Air Fryer Recipes
Gourmia Air Fryer Lemon Garlic Baked Drumsticks Recipe
Often, the only time most people think about eating chicken drumsticks is when it has to do with roasting a whole chicken. Sometimes we forget to cook them on their own, but this easy baked recipe is a perfect way to start. We’ll marinate the drumsticks before baking them in the oven in order to become tender and juicy. The high heat makes the skin nice and crispy for a seamlessly baked drumstick.
Prep Time: 10 Minutes
Total Time: 60 Minutes
Yields: 4 Servings
- 3 cloves minced garlic
- ¼ c. soy sauce, low-sodium
- ¼ c. olive oil, extra-virgin
- 1 lemon juice
- Black pepper, freshly ground
- Kosher salt
- Pinch red pepper flakes, crushed
- 3 lbs. chicken drumsticks (about 8 pieces)
- In a large bowl, mix together the soy sauce, lemon juice, garlic, and oil.
- Season the mixture with a pinch of red pepper flakes, salt, and pepper.
- Add drumsticks into the bowl and toss to coat.
- Put in refrigerator and allow about 30 minutes (or even up to overnight) to marinate.
- Preheat the Gourmia air fryer at 450°. Transfer chicken to a large baking sheet and bake for 20-25 minutes, flipping halfway through until golden brown. When done, an internal temperature should read 165°.
- Remove and serve hot.
Gourmia Air Fryer Chocolate Chip Cookies Recipe
Chocolate chip cookies are a favorite dessert or after-dinner treat for most of my friends. And yes, these cookies can be totally baked in the air fryer. I always prefer keeping either frozen dough or baked cookies in my freezer – and all my friends enjoy them when they come over for a glass of wine or dinner. Let’s see how you too can make them in your Gourmia air fryer.
Prep Time: 15 Minutes
Cooking Time: 5 Minutes
Yields: 30 Cookies
- 1 cup (2 sticks) unsalted butter
- 1 tbsp vanilla extract
- ¾ cup sugar, granulated
- ¾ cup dark brown sugar, packed
- 2 cups chocolate chunks or chips
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 2 1/3 cups all purpose flour
- 2 large eggs
- Cooking spray
- ¾ walnuts, chopped
- 1 tsp kosher salt
- Flaky sea salt for garnish (not mandatory)
- Put 2 sticks of unsalted butter in a stand mixer bowl hooked to the paddle attachment and leave seated until softened. As an alternative, you can make do with a sizeable bowl and electric mixer.
- Add ¾ cup packed dark brown sugar and ¾ cup granulated sugar. Then, on medium speed, beat for 3 to 4 minutes or until blended and fluffy.
- Add to the mix 1 tbsp vanilla extract, 1 tsp kosher salt, and 2 large eggs. Beat for 2-3 minutes until just properly combined.
- Add 1 tsp baking soda and 2 1/3 cups all purpose flour in increments. Mix until fully combined and well blended.
- Add ¾ cup chopped walnuts and 2 cups chocolate chunks to the mixture. Using a rubber spatula, stir until the mixture is fully combined.
- Set the Gourmia air fryer to BAKE and preheat at 350ºF. Adjust the timer settings to 5 minutes. Line the parchment paper over the air fryer racks, making sure to leave adequate space for uninterrupted air flow on all sides.
- Scoop 2 tbsp of the dough and place on the racks, leaving a space of about 1-inch apart. Flatten each dough drop gently and slightly to create a cookie shape.
- Sprinkle with flaky sea salt and bake for about 5 minutes, or until golden brown in color. Take the racks out of the air fryer and let cool for 3-5 minutes to set.
- Repeat the process with the remaining dough. Transfer the Chocolate Chip Cookies onto a platter and enjoy while still warm.
Recipe notes: You can store any leftover cookies in an airtight container at room temperature. Their shelf life is about 3 days when properly stored. Any other air fryer model can make these cookies, although the timing may differ just slightly.
Gourmia Air Fryer Crispy Pork Chops Recipe
Gourmia air fryer is attuned to make the crispiest and juiciest air fryer pork chops there is. This air fryer uses rapidly swirling air to heat all sides of the chops, resulting in a deliciously crisp crust whose inside is made to tender, juicy perfection. Most importantly, you neither have to be concerned about dragging out a frying pan nor soiling the stovetop with splashed oil. Read this recipe to learn how you can achieve maximum crispiness with the Gourmia air fryer.
Prep Time: 15 Minutes
Cooking Time: 24 Minutes
Yield: 4 Servings
- 4 boneless center pork chops cut into ¾-inch or 1-inch thick (about 6 ounces each), preferably trimmed
- 1 tsp kosher salt
- 1 large egg
- ½ tsp onion powder
- ¼ cup Parmesan cheese, finely grated
- ¼ cup fine breadcrumbs, dried
- ½ cup panko breadcrumbs
- ½ tsp garlic powder
- 1 tbsp Dijon mustard
- Cooking spray
- Adjust the Gourmia air fryer to 400°F and allow it to heat for about 10 minutes. In the meantime, prepare the pork chops.
- Toss the pork chops with the salt for seasoning, and then set aside. Beat an egg into a shallow dish and whisk together with mustard.
- In a gallon zip-top bag, shake together the panko breadcrumbs, onion powder, Parmesan, fine breadcrumbs, and garlic powder.
- Dip each pork chop in the egg mixture to coat. Then, transfer each coated pork chop into the breadcrumb bag. Once you’ve placed all the 4 pork chops into the breadcrumb bag, seal the bag and shake to coat the chops consistently in the crumbs.
- Lightly coat the Gourmia air fryer basket using the cooking spray. Then, using a pair of tongs, place 2 pork chops into the air fryer and arrange them in a single layer.
- Cook for 6 minutes then turn the cops and cook the other side for additional 6 minutes. The chops are done when their thickest part registers 145°F with a probe thermometer. Alternatively, you can know when the chops are done if the coating has turned golden brown.
- Repeat with the 2 remaining pork chops. Finally, remove the pork chops and serve warm.
Recipe notes: Any leftover pork chops should be refrigerated in an airtight container. They can stay fresh for up to 4 days.
The above Gourmia air fryer recipes are just some of the incredible things you can make in a Gourmia air fryer. It can do practically much more, from heating frozen foods to creating from-scratch recipes like potato chips, chicken wings, and extra-crisp donuts. Try the recipes we’ve rounded up above and tell us how versatile the Gourmia air fryer can be in the comments section.