Every Food Network follower out there is most probably accustomed to Emeril Lagasse. Emeril is a multi-award chef who hosts one of the best ranking shows in the network. He’s also the owner and operator of a line of restaurants across the US, and has been listed as one of the most reputable chefs around the world.
In addition to his signature pasta sauces, Emeril is renowned for making the best French cuisines. Emeril air fryer recipes are stunning recipes that are currently trending and selling like crazy. In this article, we take a look at some of the delicious Emeril air fryer recipe, with step-by-step instructions that any wannabe cook can follow without much fuss.
4 Delicious Emeril Air Fryer Recipes
1. Emeril Air Fryer Turkey Breast Recipe
Turkey breast is one of the must-have meals in thanksgiving occasions and festive dinner parties. It draws close family members together around the table, where the loved ones celebrate and express their gratitude to each other. Below are the required ingredients and cooking instructions for your marvelous Emeril air fryer turkey breast recipe.
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 50 minutes
Cool Time: 10 minutes
Total Time: 65 minutes
Yield: 10 servings
Calories: 226 kcal
- 8 pounds turkey breast, bone in
- 2 tbsp sea salt
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tbsp black pepper
- Activate the Emeril air fryer by pressing the Preheat button. Set the temperature to 360 ˚F and time to 20 minutes. Push the Start key.
- Brush the turkey breast with olive oil in preparation for cooking. Add sea salt and black pepper to the turkey breast.
- Place it in the Emeril air fryer basket and cook for about 20 minutes. As soon as the time expires, flip the turkey breast and reset the temperature and time settings once again.
- After 20 minutes, insert an instant-read thermometer in the turkey breast to determine its inner temperature. Make sure the temperature is no less than 165˚F.
- If you think the dish is fully done, allow it to cool down for about 20 minutes.
- Serve and enjoy.
2. Emeril Air Fryer Honey Butter Glazed Carrots Recipe
This is one of the best recipes for those of us who love carrots and honey. It is also poised to covert everyone else into a carrot lover! Check out the ingredients and guidelines for cooking the honey butter glazed carrots recipe using the Emeril Lagasse air fryer.
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 15 minutes
Total Time: 20 minutes
Yield: 6 servings
Calories: 57 calories per serving
- 8 peeled, rainbow-colored carrots cut into ½-inch oblique cut
- 2 tbsp raw honey
- 4 tbsp butter
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- ¼ cup vegetable broth or chicken stock
- 2 sprigs rosemary
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- Set the Emeril air fryer temperature to 320˚F for 20 minutes.
- Mix the carrots, stock, butter, lemon juice and rosemary together.
- Place the above combined ingredients in the Emeril air fryer barrel pan to cook, stirring occasionally.
- Add 2 tablespoons raw honey and continue to cook for additional 15 minutes, stirring every 5-7 minutes.
- When done, remove from the barrel pan and serve hot.
3. Emeril Air Fryer Fried Green Beans Recipe
Creating some yummy fried green beans using the professional Emeril air fryer can be easy and painless. From now on for you, you can prepare this fabulous dish in 10 minutes. Get started with this recipe using the provided ingredients and instructions below.
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 10 minutes
Total Time: 15 minutes
Yield: 4 servings
Calories: 67 calories per serving
Course: Side Dish
- 1 lb green beans
- A pinch of salt
- 1 lemon juice
- ½ tsp olive oil
- Black pepper to taste
- Activate the Preheat function on the Emeril air fryer.
- Adjust the temperature setting to 390˚F and time to 10 minutes. Press the Start key.
- Wash the beans and destem the beans.
- Once the air fryer is ready, place the beans inside to cook.
- Pour the lemon juice on the beans.
- Add some oil, salt, and pepper.
- Remove and enjoy warm when done.
4. Emeril AirFryer Recipes – Lemon Rosemary Scones
The Emeril air fryer does a wonderful job when it comes to cooking scones. It also exhibits the most amazing results in preparing lots of other baked foods. Let’s see how to cook lemon rosemary scones using Emeril Lagasse air fryer gadget.
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 30 minutes
Total Time: 40 minutes
Yield: 8 scones
Calories: 339 calories per serving
Dish Type: Baked Foods
- 1 ½ cups all purpose flour
- 2 tsp sugar
- ¼ tsp baking soda
- 1 ½ tsp baking powder
- ½ tsp fresh rosemary, finely chopped
- ½ tsp lemon zest, finely grated
- ½ tsp salt
- 1/8 tsp black pepper, freshly ground
- ½ cup plus 2 tbsp well-shaken butter milk
- 6 tbsp cold unsalted butter, chopped into pieces
- In a medium-size bowl, sift together the all purpose flour, baking powder, sugar, baking soda, black pepper, and salt. Combine the mix with rosemary and lemon zest and whirl using a fork.
- Add cold unsalted butter and use your fingers to work it into the flour. If needed, you can use a pastry blender or a fork to work the butter into the flour, until the mixture appears like coarse crumbs.
- Add ½ cup plus 1 tbsp of buttermilk into the ingredients and stir with a fork until they are just moistened.
- Draw the dough together and gently press it to form something like a rough ball. Turn the dough out onto a fairly flavored surface and gently pat it together with flavored hands.
- Check out if the dough is still crumbly, and then knead it gently until it comes together. Shape the dough into a rectangular shape.
- Roll the dough into a ¾-inch thickness using a lightly flavored rolling pin. Then, cut it diagonally into three sections and cut each section into two triangle shapes. This should give you about 6 scones of generous sizes.
- Line the bottom of the basket using a cut piece of parchment almost the same size as the Emeril air fryer basket. Arrange the scones in the Emeril air fryer basket, making sure they do not come into contact with each other.
- Lightly brush the tops of the scones with one tablespoon of buttermilk. Then, set the Emeril air fryer to 370˚F and adjust the timer to 8 minutes.
- Close the air fryer with lid and cook the scones. They will turn golden brown when cooked through.
- Remove and serve with clotted cream, lemon curd, jam, or butter.
The Emeril air fryer is actually all you need to cook simple, special, and delicious meals you can enjoy with your friends and family. It allows you to fry, roast, bake, or even grill a wide range of dishes with utmost ease. And to top it all, the Emeril air fryer comes with a cookbook containing hundreds of Emeril’s spectacular recipes that any aspiring cook will find them easy to cook.