Chefman air fryer is one of the futuristic cooking appliances utilizing the latest rapid air technology to cook, bake, or fry with ease. It evenly circulates hot air at a lightning speed to produce food with crispy fried texture and fewer calories in minutes. This equipment has a flat basket design which augments the cooking capacity.
Similarly, its temperature can be adjusted from 175° to 400° Fahrenheit for even and delicious results. The unit comes complete with Chefman air fryer recipe book containing more than a dozen recipes you can try at home. Let’s cut to the chase and look at some of the scrumptious Chefman air fryer recipes.
3 Easy, Delicious Chefman Air Fryer Recipes
1. Chefman Air Fryer Buttermilk Fried Chicken Recipe
Chefman air fryer creates crispy, juicy and finger-licking buttermilk fried chicken in less than one hour. It makes the skin crunchy, the coating cracker-crisp, and the chicken itself super tender and juicy. Here’s how to make a flawless piece of buttermilk fried chicken using Chefman air fryer.
Prep Time: 8 Minutes
Cook Time: 50 Minutes
- 3-4 pounds whole chicken
- 2 cups buttermilk
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 tbsp kosher salt & 1 tsp kosher salt, separated
- 1 tsp black pepper, freshly ground
- 1 tbsp ground mustard
- A tsp cayenne pepper
- 2 tbsp paprika
- 1 tbsp onion powder
- 1 tbsp garlic powder
- Cooking spray
- Slice the chicken into 10 pieces and transfer the chopped pieces into a large bowl.
- Season the chicken using ½ tsp black pepper and 1 tsp kosher salt.
- Pour 2 cups buttermilk into the seasoned chicken pieces in a bowl and marinate in the refrigerator for approximately 60 minutes.
- Meanwhile, in another large bowl, whisk together the remaining ½ tsp black pepper, 1 tbsp kosher salt, 2 cups all-purpose flour, 2 tbsp paprika, 1 tbsp garlic powder, 1 tbsp onion powder, 1 tbsp ground mustard, and 1 tsp cayenne pepper.
- Preheat your Chefman air fryer to 390 ºF and coat its racks using the cooking spray.
- Take the chicken out of the buttermilk and let any excess milk drip off.
- Smear the chicken with the flour mixture and shake off any excess.
- Then, place a single chicken layer in the air fryer basket, leaving an ample space in between the pieces.
- Air fry the chicken for 18-20 minutes, flipping it halfway through until it becomes crispy. An instant-read thermometer should record 165ºF in the thickest chicken piece after 20 minutes. Repeat the same process with the other chicken pieces.
- Serve hot
2. Chefman Air Fryer Apple Chips Recipe
Chefman air fryer makes crunchy apple chips using apples, cinnamon, and a pinch of salt. The air fryer never fails to deliver super-crispy and crunchy apple chips, and the recipe is easier to make than ABC. Let’s see how this delicious snack can prepared in less than 10 minutes.
Prep Time: 5 Minutes
Cook Time: 14 Minutes
- 1 red apple, medium
- ¼ tsp nutmeg, ground
- ½ tsp cinnamon, ground
- Cooking spray
- Using a knife or a mandolin, cut apples to form thin slices of about 1/8 inches in thickness.
- Toss the thin apple slices together with ¼ tsp ground nutmeg and ½ tsp ground cinnamon.
- Preheat your Chefman air fryer to 365ºF and switch the timer setting to 14 minutes.
- Coat the Chefman air fryer basket with cooking spray.
- Arrange the apple slices into a single layer and place it into the air fryer basket. Spray the apple slices slightly with cooking spray.
- Air fry your apple slices for around 7 minutes, spinning the trays midway through to keep the apples flat. Remove the apple chips when they turn golden-brown in color.
- Allow the chips to cool down completely in order to become crisp.
- Repeat the air frying process with the rest of the apple slices.
- Serve the crisp apple chips warm.
3. Chefman Air Fryer Beignets
Air fryer beignets are an easy recipe that can be made in minutes using a self-rising flour dough and super simple yogurt. They come together easily without the need for deep frying—which means no messy cleanup for you. Pull out your Chefman air fryer and make these pillowy beignets faster than you can say Big Easy using the following ingredients and guidelines.
Prep Time: 20 Minutes
Cook Time: 28 Minutes
Yield: 9 beignets
- 8 ounces (1 cup) plain Greek yogurt
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 2 tbsp sugar, granulated
- ½ cup powdered sugar
- 1 cup self-rising flour (plus ½ cup for the work surface)
- 2 tbsp melted, unsalted butter
- Coconut oil or olive oil spray
- In a medium bowl, mix together the yogurt, vanilla, and granulated sugar. Stir the mixture until fully blended.
- Add 1 cup self-rising flour to the mixture and stir until the flour is moistened and the dough forms.
- Spread ½ cup flour over the work surface and transfer the dough onto the floured work surface.
- Fold the dough up onto itself 2-3 times until it becomes smooth.
- Pat the dough into a 1-inch thick (4×5-inch) rectangle and cut it into 9 pieces.
- Place the pieces separately and dust each side lightly with flour until it is no longer tacky. Let it stay there for 15 minutes.
- Pre-heat your Chefman air fryer to 350°F and line the Bounty paper towels on a large plate. Then set aside.
- Using either coconut or olive oil spray, lightly coat the Chefman air fryer basket. Try not to use vegetable cooking oil spray as it might damage the basket’s coating.
- Smear butter on the tops of the beignets, and put 4-5 of them in a single layer (butter-side facing down) in the air fryer. Now, spread the butter over the tops of the beignets and close the air fryer.
- Cook the first side for about 7 minutes, or until the edges become dry and turn brown in color. The beignet should release easily from the basket when cooked. Flip the beignets over and cook the second side for about 6 more minutes, or until they turn golden brown.
- Take the cooked beignets out of the air fryer basket and transfer them onto a plate lined with the Bounty paper towel. Generously dust the beignets with powdered sugar. Repeat the process with the remaining beignets.
- Serve the beignets immediately while still warm.
The Chefman air fryer makes super delicious and crispy foods that you can enjoy any time of year, anywhere. Better yet, the package includes the Chefman air fryer recipe book with plenty of things to cook. What’s your most favorite Chefman air fryer recipe? Tells us in the comments section!