One of the reasons many people prefer the Bella Air Fryer over other kitchen appliances is that it’s pleasantly straightforward to use even if you have no technical know how. This appliance is designed to cook food to a high standard without involving a lot of oil. It has the ability to circulate super-hot air combined with tiny oil droplets to yield super crunchy and delicious foods you can enjoy.
With this hot air plus oil droplets combo, the Bella Air Fryer can quickly crisp up any food and produce a pleasant golden-brown color. Often, foods that are browned taste much better, which is why air fryers are invaluable kitchen appliances. In order to show off what the Bella Air Fryer is capable of, we’ve rounded up a few Bella Air Fryer recipes you can try out right from the comfort of your home.
3 Delicious Bella Air Fryer Recipes
1. Bella Air Fryer Chicken Wings
Chicken wings are the best place to start, especially for those of us who’ve never used an air fryer before. The Bella Air Fryer makes chicken wings nice and tender inside and perfectly crisp and golden outside. They’re simply the crispiest and juiciest wings you’ll ever taste outside of an eatery.
Prep Time: 10 Mins.
Cooking Time: 30 Mins.
Total Time: 40 Mins.
Appliance: Bella Air Fryer
- 2 lb. chicken wings
- 2 liters cold water
- 2.5 tbsp kosher salt
- Nonstick cooking spray
- 1.2 tsp garlic powder
- 2 tbsp peppercorns (white)
- ½ tsp chili flakes
- ½ cup rice floor or tapioca
- 1 tbsp fennel seed
- 3-4 fresh bay leaves (optional)
- 1 tsp coriander seed
- Green shallots
- Dried whole chili
- Combine together cold water, chicken wings, bay leaves, peppercorn, and salt in a Bella Air Fryer basket. Make sure the wings are entirely submerged. Then, use a parchment paper to cover and bring to a boil.
- Allow it to simmer for 3-4 minutes. Switch off the heat, and let it cool in order for the wings to cook gently through.
- After it gets cool, take out of the pan and place it on a cake rack to dry. If possible, leave it to dry overnight for better results. Remember, the longer it stays, the more it will yield a drier and crispier skin when fried.
- Lightly coat the basket with Nonstick cooking spray. And then set and preheat your Air Convection Fryer at 374 degrees Fahrenheit
- While preheating, mince the coriander seed, tapioca, fennel seed, salt and chill flakes using a pestle and mortar or a spice grinder. Set aside ½ of the spice and reserve it for seasoning later.
- Mix the other ½ of the spice with rice flour or tapioca.
- Coat the wings with the spice mix and shake off any excess. Then toss it into your Bella Air Fryer basket.
- Cook for 5-8 minutes or until golden brown in color. Take it out of the air fryer and spread a little of the remaining spice mix over the cooked wings.
- Finally, garnish with dried chili, sliced green shallots and lemon (not necessary). Serve while still hot and enjoy.
2. Bella Air Fryer Turkey Breasts Recipe
With a flavor of an oven-roasted turkey, turkey breasts can become moist and juicy when cooked in an air fryer. It’s pretty simple to cook this recipe in much less time and without much fuss. You can either use bone-in or boneless turkey breast to cook this tasty golden roasted turkey in less than one hour.
Prep Time: 10 Min.
Cooking Time: 40 Min
Ready In: 1 Hour
Appliance: Bella Air Fryer
- 2-3 pounds skin-on, split-in turkey breast
- ½ tsp salt to taste
- 1 tsp finely minced fresh garlic
- 1 tbsp finely chopped fresh rosemary
- 2 tbsp cold unsalted butter
- ¼ tsp ground black pepper
- Preheat your Bella Air Fryer to 350 degrees Fahrenheit or 175 degrees Celsius
- Lay garlic, chives, rosemary, and pepper on a chopping board. Chop the butter into thin slices over the herbs and seasonings. Mash until thoroughly blended.
- Pat-dry the turkey breast and coat the herbed butter on either side and under the skin.
- Put the turkey breast into the Bella Air Fryer basket, with skin side facing down, and fry for 20 minutes.
- After 20 minutes, open the air fryer basket and flip the turkey breast so that the skin side is facing up.
- Continue cooking for an additional 18-20 minutes or until an instant-read thermometer placed near the breast reads 165 degrees Fahrenheit or 74 degrees Celsius. This shows that your turkey breast is done.
- Transfer your cooked turkey breast into a platter or a cutting board and tent it using an aluminum foil.
- Allow it to rest for about 5-10 minutes. Then slice and serve while still warm.
3. Bella Air Fryer Donuts Recipe
You probably love donuts but hate deep-frying. Same here. Luckily the Bella Air Fryer makes it much easier to cook air fryer desserts like donuts. You only need a can of biscuit dough along with the teeniest spray of oil, and you’ll be just 10 minutes away from enjoying warm, flaky donuts – no messy oil splatters in sight.
Cooking Time: 10-12 Mins
Prep Time: 5 Mins
Total Time: 15-17 Mins
Makes: 8 Doughnuts
- 1 can (or 16.3-ounce) flaky large biscuits
- ½ cup granular sugar
- 4 tbsp melted, unsalted butter
- 1 tbsp ground cinnamon
- Coconut oil spray or olive oil spray
- Arrange your baking sheet in line with parchment paper. Then, in a shallow bowl, mix together sugar and cinnamon and set aside.
- Take the biscuits out of the can and line them up separately. Put them on the baking sheet.
- With a 1-inch round cutter for biscuits (or a bottle cap of similar size), cut holes in the middle of each biscuit.
- Lightly coat the inside of your air fryer basket using coconut or olive oil spray. (Note: steer clear of nonstick cooking sprays like Pam as they can have a negative impact on your air fryer basket’s coating).
- Put 3-4 donuts in the air fryer in a single layer. Make sure they do not touch each other. Cover the Bella Air Fryer with a lid and set the temperature to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Cook the donuts for 5-6 minutes, flipping halfway through until they turn golden brown in color.
- Transfer the donuts to the baking sheet and repeat the same procedure with the remaining biscuits. If need be, you can as well cook the donut holes, which can take about 3 minutes.
- Take your melted butter and smear each side of the warm donuts with it.
- Coat both sides of the donuts with cinnamon sugar. Flip over repeatedly (but gently) until both sides are well coated. Serve warm and enjoy.
Evidently, the Bella Air Fryer is your ticket to crispy, crunchy and delicious foods that still promote good health. It remains an excellent option for people who love fried foods but detest the mess and fatty calories that come with it. The above recipes provide a fun and enjoyable way to make the most of your versatile Bella Air Fryer.